Thursday night training is back with Dave & Aidan and started on Thursday 12th January …meeting at the Kilmac Fly Over on the N11 @7.30pm.
New member’s are also welcome to participate, come long on the night and we will look after your sign in.
For non member’s wishing to take part in our training sessions a charge of €5.00 will apply.
Please sign on & Pay Aidan before the session . Sorrento members must sign on.
On The Night You Will Need
- A good working road bike with winter tyres
- A reflective jacket or vest – Mandatory
- A helmet
- Light’s front and back – Mandatory
- Winter gloves (extra insulation)
- Spare tube’s & pump or air canister
- Water Bottle with some supplement & A nutrient bar
- A pair of protective glasses
- Wrap up well
- Keep an eye on the weather forecast as this will give you an idea of the clothing you will need on the night.
Please follow the instruction of David & Aidan at all times. They are very experienced cyclist’s with good working Knowledge of road cycling and night riding.
Kilmac Fly Over
View Kilmac Flyover in a larger map